Radus Software supports a wide range of clients, from federal agencies and organizations to Fortune 500 companies, in their business planning and IT re-engineering initiatives. Our strength lies in our professional staff, who are picked after a thorough background review process and are trained in our methodologies, which constantly evolve as we learn lessons from our client engagements.
GSA MOBIS Professional Services (PSS)
Award Date- May 31, 2016
Contract number: GS-00F-087DA
Radus Software, LLC was awarded a contract under GSA’s Professional Services contract umbrella to provide mission oriented business integrated services, under SIN # 874-1.
Through this PSS contract, Radus Software can offer our federal customers a streamlined approach to procuring complex professional services requirements and take advantage of the PSS’ vehicle’s shorter lead times, lower administrative costs, more flexibility, and the ability to retain control of their own procurement.
By using Radus Software’s PSS contract, our federal customers can:
- Obtain total solutions to complex professional-services requirements from a single source;
- Reduce costs associated with managing various Schedules; and
- Increase program efficiency through fewer contracts and solicitations.
Award Date- June 30, 2016
Radus Software, LLC was awarded a contract under the US Navy’s SeaPort-e contract. SeaPort-e is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. Through this contract, Radus Software can now offer our suite of professional services to The Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research, Military Sealift Command, and the United States Marine Corps. By leveraging SeaPort-e, our customers can leverage a portal that provides a standardized, efficient means of soliciting value-added services from Radus.
GSA STARS II (8ASTARS2)
Contract number: GS06F1079Z
Radus Software, LLC was awarded a contract under GSA’s STARS II (Strategic Acquisition Technology Resources Services) contract umbrella.
8(a) STARS II is a small business set-aside GWAC that provides Radus’ federal customers flexible access to customized IT solutions. With a $10 billion program ceiling and a five-year base period with one five-year option, the 8(a) STARS II program allows Federal agencies to work with Radus Software to engage in the long-term planning of their large-scale program requirements.
Through this STARS II 8(a) program, Radus Software can offer our federal customers a streamlined approach to procuring complex professional services requirements via an established contract vehicle instead of traditional, open market methods – saving time and taxpayer money.
Radus Software Functional Scope of Contract
- Functional Area 1 (FA1): NAICS 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- Functional Area 2 (FA2): NAICS 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
- Functional Area 3 (FA3): NAICS 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
- Federal agencies can issue directed awards (with proper justification) to 8(a) contract holders with values up to $4M
- 44 Customer agencies currently use GSA 8(a) STARS II
- 141 Labor Categories to choose from covering pricing all across CONUS
- The Department of Defense issued a memo on July 14, 2011 encouraging the use of 8(a) STARS II, among other small business GWACs, to meet the Department’s small business contracting and information technology needs.
GSA IT 70
Award Date: November 2014
Contract number: GS-35F-058CA
Radus Software, LLC was awarded a contract under GSA’s Information Technology Schedule 70 contract.
The Information Technology (IT) Schedule 70 is a multiple award schedule that grants agencies direct access to commercial experts who can thoroughly address the needs of the government IT community through 20 Special Item Numbers (SINs). These SINs cover the most general purpose commercial IT hardware, software, and services. The IT Schedule 70 allows for choice, flexibility, ease of use, and access to the highest quality of IT products, services, and solutions for small business and industry giants.
Through this IT 70 contract, Radus Software can and has offered our federal customers a streamlined approach to procuring complex professional services requirements and take advantage of the vehicle’s shorter lead times, lower administrative costs, more flexibility, and the ability to retain control of their own procurement.
By using Radus Software’s IT 70 contract, our federal customers can have access to and take advantage of:
- Wide variety of products and services
- Competitive prices and discounts
- Flexible contracting and streamlined ordering
- Compliance with federal cybersecurity guidelines
- Access to small business credit